The 2013 Conference Season is tentatively scheduled for June 9 – August 9, 2013. With 90% of our conferences returning annually, July and early August are our busiest times.
The Conferences Team within the Office of Student Life will help you with each important detail of your conference – from the initial planning through completion.
Before arrival, the Conferences Team will:
- work with you to reach a mutually-agreeable contractual arrangement
- provide you with preliminary information regarding our campus & conference policies
- coordinate your conference needs with all other necessary campus departments
- assist you with obtaining goods/services for your conference that are not available through the College
Upon arrival, the Conferences Team will:
- assist you with registration & check-out
- be available to help you with day-to-day concerns
- supply information regarding area recreational & cultural attractions & events
- maintain a lost & found center
To inquire about booking a conference, contact Adrianne Epe, Assistant Director for Conferences, by email or by phone at 413.597.2592.