The 2020 Conference Season dates are Monday, June 22 through Friday, July 31, with some sports camps running a little longer. With 90% of our conferences returning annually, July and early August are our busiest times.
Conferences at Williams will help you with each important detail of your conference – from the initial planning through completion.
Before arrival, the Conferences Team will:
- work with you to reach a mutually-agreeable contractual arrangement
- provide you with preliminary information regarding our campus & conference policies
- coordinate your conference needs with all other necessary campus departments
- assist you with obtaining goods/services for your conference that are not available through the College
Upon arrival, the Conferences Team will:
- assist you with registration & check-out (if requested & scheduled)
- be available to help you with day-to-day concerns
- supply information regarding local activities and events
- maintain a lost & found center
If you would like to know more about beautiful Williamstown, Massachusetts, where the college is located, please see the Visitors Guide and visit the Williamstown Chamber of Commerce and Destination Williamstown websites.
To inquire about booking a conference, contact Adrianne Epe, Assistant Director for Conferences, by email or by phone at 413.597.2592.