Welcome to Williams!
Review or download and print our Conferences at Williams Quick Reference Guide It contains a list of resources and information to help you plan your stay and safely enjoy your time on campus. Please use this link for the double-sided printer friendly version of our Conferences at Williams Quick Reference Guide.
Please make sure to read about Where to Park before you come to campus. It is very important to note the following instructions:
- Do not park in faculty and staff parking spaces
- Do not park on the grass or sidewalks
- Do not park on the side of Route 2 or in a Fire Lane
- No overnight parking in Spring Street parking lot or on any street in Williamstown
For groups where most participants are being dropped off at dorms (such as youth sports camps) please read the Camper Drop off/Pickup Parking Instructions.
Wireless internet access is available on campus and can be set up by following the instructions provided by the Office for Information Technology on the Guest Wireless Access page. Conferences staff is available to provide assistance with troubleshooting internet access.
If you have dietary restrictions or food allergies, please notify Dining Services using this link.
Here is a brochure with information on ticks and how to avoid them at Williams College and nearby areas.
Other helpful information can be found on our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions page or in the sidebar.
If you would like to know more about beautiful Williamstown, Massachusetts, where the college is located, please see the Visitors Guide and visit the Williamstown Chamber of Commerce and Destination Williamstown websites.
During the conference season Williams’ Conferences staff are here to assist you seven days a week from 8:30am to 4:30 pm. We’re located in Paresky Center. The Front Desk is on the 2nd Floor in Suite 219, the Office of Student Life.
Reach us by phone
- Dial x2591 from any campus phone
- Or (413) 597-2591 from off campus
The Conference Operations staff will:
- Handle requests regarding day-to-day concerns.
- Supply information about area recreational opportunities, restaurants, tourist destinations, etc.
- Rent Fans on a first come, first served basis ($6/week/item charge).